- 1 (15 oz.) can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed (or 1 3/4 cups cooked, cooled Great Northern beans)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups quartered strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
Number of Servings : 6
Serving Size: 1 cup
- In a blender or food processor process all ingredients, except ice cubes.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Tip: If you want a thicker, creamier consistency, add a frozen banana.